July 23rd, 2018 — The Roving Ruck Tour came to Night at the Museum. YHC (Fryin’ Pan) gave the F3 Disclaimer began with the warmup.
The warmup included the following:
• Doing a head count
• Distributing the two coupons (40lb Sandbag and 50lb sandbag)
• Turning everyone in the right direction to move out….
Quick movement down Museum Road towards the lake. We took a moment to admire the views, converse with the neighbors, and contemplate how we could possible “incorporate” two jet skis and trailers into our workout. We tried to coordinate our transfer of the different coupons every 0.25 miles.
On our return trip we took a side tour of the Mt. Gallant Elementary School for a quick “old school” beatdown that included:
• 50 SSH (single count) – no ruck
• 40 Lunges (20 each leg) – w/ ruck
• 30 Side Lunges (15 each leg) – w/ ruck
• 20 Mountain Climbers – w/ ruck
• 10 Merkins – w/ ruck
We continued our “lake tour” with a trip down Foxridge Ridge before returning to the NAM AO.
Totaled out 3.2 miles, a lot of conversation, some future planning.
• Read the Newsletter
• Several work-related prayers requested
• Penny Pincher – Pastor friend, 6-month old daughter having eye surgery, also suffers from Trisomy 13 (genetic disorder).
Catfish, Pac Man, Red October, Gold Plate (Respect), White Hat, Penny Pincher, Fryin’ Pan (Q)