Set aside Saturday 06/16 for the Hog & Coyote V! It will ensure that Fathers day will be spent recovering!
This year we’ll have 8 AO’s & 15 to 18.5 mile options!
Once again we’ll start in Fort Mill and end in Rock Hill! RoCo will be hosting our 2nd F finish again this year! As always, invite your M’s & 2.o’s to the finish!
The ROUTE will string together the following AO’s:
- The Armory – Forest Hill Church Fort Mill (The Fort)
- Block Party – Walter Elisha Park (The Fort)
- Hills of Gloom – The Pump House Parking Lot (Rock Region)
- Camino del Rio – Rock Hill Outdoor Center Greens (Rock Region)
- The Patriot/Falcon 0 – Sullivan Middle School (Rock Region)
- The Commons – Earth Fare Parking Lot (Rock Region)
- Independence – Dinkins Lawn @ Winthrop (Rock Region)
- Old Town Hot Box – Elizabeth Lane Parking Deck (Rock Region)
- Finish at Roasting Company
The additional mileage will come in on the between Hills of Gloom & Camino del Rio down Riverwalk to River Park and back.
As in years past PAX are encouraged to step out of their comfort zone and push themselves for this event! There will be partner relay, solo, and rucking options.
This preblast will be updated as new details get ironed out, but watch for shirt & patch orders to be coming soon!
Keep training and we’ll see you for the #HandC2018!