Below are the painstation locations & the #QIC. Don’t forget to join us at RoCo for the 2nd afterwards! There are still some patches left, shoot me a message to get yours ($6/ea) or it’s first come first serve at RoCo!
- The Armory – Ponytail & Cake Boss
- The Fort – Sir Topham Hat
- Hills of Gloom – Padeye
- Camino del Rio – Toot Toot
- The Patriot – Dreamhouse
- The Commons – Rapids
- Independence – Al Gore
- Old Town (At the top of the hot box) – Bill Nye
- Ending at RoCo!
Patches – There are patches left to be claimed! Get yours for $6! I’ll have them at the event and you can PayPal (friends) firstname.lastname@example.org if you want.
Ruckers will launch at 05:00am
Runners will launch at 06:00am (relayer’s too) If you’re running the extra mileage modify as required, also you will run the full length of Riverwalk trail to River Park and back to the turn off to Camino. The turn around will not be marked, so be advised!
RoCo is opening an hour early! So get the family to come out around 10 or 11 and hang out with us! It’ll help the M understand why we keep doing this stuff!
Set aside Saturday 06/16 for the Hog & Coyote V! It will ensure that Fathers day will be spent recovering!
This year we’ll have 8 AO’s & 15 to 18.5 mile options!
Once again we’ll start in Fort Mill and end in Rock Hill! RoCo will be hosting our 2nd F finish again this year! As always, invite your M’s & 2.o’s to the finish!
The ROUTE will string together the following AO’s:
- The Armory – Forest Hill Church Fort Mill (The Fort)
- Block Party – Walter Elisha Park (The Fort)
- Hills of Gloom – The Pump House Parking Lot (Rock Region)
- Camino del Rio – Rock Hill Outdoor Center Greens (Rock Region)
- The Patriot/Falcon 0 – Sullivan Middle School (Rock Region)
- The Commons – Earth Fare Parking Lot (Rock Region)
- Independence – Dinkins Lawn @ Winthrop (Rock Region)
- Old Town Hot Box – Elizabeth Lane Parking Deck (Rock Region)
- Finish at Roasting Company
The additional mileage will come in on the between Hills of Gloom & Camino del Rio down Riverwalk to River Park and back.
As in years past PAX are encouraged to step out of their comfort zone and push themselves for this event! There will be partner relay, solo, and rucking options.
This preblast will be updated as new details get ironed out, but watch for shirt & patch orders to be coming soon!
Keep training and we’ll see you for the #HandC2018!