Man… it was cold. I mean, like really cold. I believe it dipped down to 23 degrees, but still not as cold as my first Q ever (last year at the Veteran) when it bottomed out at 19.
Anywho, I gave a really quick, lip quivering disclaimer, recognized there were no FNG’s then went into a warm up.
The warm up consisted of 15 SSH followed by little baby arm circles.
After Q’ing Monday at the Big Guy, I opted to return BTC to its roots as a running AO, and recognizing the PAX that were in attendance deemed it appropriate to simply run… so, run we did. We all did a little over 6 miles and had great conversation.
The highlight (inspired by Italian Job’s pending Home Alone Trivia work out) was me thinking up a few completely RANDOM trivia questions:
- can you name the 4 states that have capitals that begin with the same letter? (Columbia and Carolina doesn’t count)
- Ponytail had a good one – name the two athletes who were roommates in college… One goes on to be Super Bowl MVP, the other AL MVP. First name of one is last name of other.
- Clemson – Carolina college football game is the second oldest continued rivalry in college football… what is the oldest
The answers are:
- Dover – Delaware; Honolulu – Hawaii; Oklahoma City – Oklahoma; and (the one that a clue was needed for) Indianapolis – Indiana
- Lynn Swann and Fred Lynn
- This one was debated, but Honey Pot did some post workout research and determined the correct answer is Minnesota – Wisconsin
Anyway, we had a great loop of continuous running with some great HIMs. Thank you for allow me to run alongside y’all (and sometimes behind). Until next time – Blueprint out. (did I mention it was cold?)