As you have certainly all heard, Pilgrim’s Inn is in desperate need of some help and has reached out to members of the community.
Pilgrims Inn has reached out for some support because their shelves are almost empty and they are functioning on very limited resources. Let’s use the month of September to gather the supplies they need and help them out.
Below is a list of items that they are in need of:
Food items that they are especially in need of right now:
· Breakfast Items (Cereal, Oatmeal, etc.)
· Dried Foods (Pasta, Rice, etc), Soups, Condiments, Canned Beans, Ravioli
· Snack Items
Non Food Items:
· All-purpose cleaner,
· Lawn/leaf trash bags,
· Twin sized bed linen (new), pillow cases (new)
· Clorox, disinfectant wipes
· dish cloths, dish towels, mops
· Lysol spray
Please bring all donations to the AOs where you post and give them to Site Q’s. YHC will gather up the donations each day or week depending on the amount and take directly to Pilgrom’s Inn. Like many similar events we have taken on, this will probably morph into a competition as the month goes on so, be ready!